How to file for Article 85 demolition delay
Before Xổ số may mắn hàng tuầndemolishing a building in Boston 50 or more years old — or any building no matter how old in certain areas of the City — you must submit an Article 85 application. You have two options:
- establishing a waiting period to consider alternatives to the demolition of a building of historical, architectural, cultural or urban design value to the City
- providing an opportunity for the public to comment on the demolition of a particular building, and
- minimizing the number and extent of building demolition where no immediate re-use of the site is planned.
WHAT BUILDINGS ARE SUBJECT TO ARTICLE 85?
- All buildings located in either the Downtown or Harborpark.
- All other buildings at least fifty years of age.
- All buildings located in a .
Designated (landmarked) buildings are reviewed through a different process, either by the BLC or the appropriate local historic district commission.